Your personal data is processed:
A. without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
to conclude the contracts for the owner’s services;
to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority;
to exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defend in court;
fulfillment of tax and / or legal obligations;
B. only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
send you via e-mail, mail and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material about products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties;
We inform you that if you are already a customer of ours, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the services and products of the Data Controller similar to those that you have already received, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
2. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The owner will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for not more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of Marketing.
3. ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
- to companies linked to G.R.E. SRL (eg for support activities in the study of the client’s project, for technical digestion of the project, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, companies insurance for the provision of insurance services, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external processors.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
Your information will not be disseminated.
5. DATA TRANSFER
The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and headquarters. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
6. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are exclusively those provided by customers on the occasion of the stipulation of the contract and are finalized for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A). The data is processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”).
The collected Data are only common personal data and not sensitive and / or judicial data, in the case of sensitive data without express consent are deleted.
7. NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is instead optional. You may therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already supplied: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner. However, you will still be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Related to the service:
- sending (subject to your written consent) of promotional offers on our services and updating on rates and offers as well as greetings by ordinary mail or by fax or email;
- to execute (subject to your written consent) hotel services such as external communication of data relating to your stay for the exclusive purpose of allowing the function of receiving objects, messages and phone calls addressed to you or treat, with written consent, the sensitive data voluntarily transmitted by you in order to offer a better level of hospitality at our structure.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
Among the Personal Data collected, there are: Surname, Name, Date and Place of Birth, Tax Code, Gender, Email, Name and Usage Data. The Personal Data are entered voluntarily by the User via the form and or communicated directly,
Failure to provide certain Personal Data by the User may prevent the signing of the contract and provide its services.
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. Please note that the interested party’s right of objection, set out in the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes by automated means, extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also remains valid only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
9. HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to G.R.E. SRL Via Reggiolo n.22 – 42022 CAMPAGNOLA E. (RE);
- an e-mail to the address email@example.com
This Company and the owner’s services are not intended for children under 18 and the owner does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the owner will delete them immediately at the request of users.
11. REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The interested party may refuse to provide the Data Controller with his navigation data. To do this, you must request to disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use.
12. DATA CONTROLLER AND APPOINTEES
The Data Controller of Personal Data is:
Via Reggiolo n.22
42012 Campagnola Emilia (RE) firstname.lastname@example.org
In behalf of legal representative: Morellini Mauro
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.